Special rules for Hawk T-ball (Tiger Cubs):
- The game is non-competitive; there are no outs and everyone gets to be a winner. The focus is on basic skill development and having fun.
- Games will be held at George Kendall, Macquarie and North Ryde.
- There is no weekday training, instead players train for 30 minutes before each game.
- Teams only need to have 6-8 players.
- It is recommended for players aged 4-6.
Uniforms and equipment:
- Players are lent a Tigers shirt + pants for the season
- For this season only all new Hawk T-Ball players will be given a free mitt to keep
- Caps are available for purchase at $15 each (can be ordered during rego)
- Socks are available for purchase at $6-$8 (can be ordered during rego)
- Players need to supply their own moulded cleats (aka soccer boots)
- Bats, helmets and other gear will be included in the team kit