Junior Online Registration for Tigers Baseball & Softball Club
Baseball Australia has introduced a compulsory online registration system in order to register players, coaches, managers and volunteers via one central platform in the same way many other codes are doing it across Australia.
In order to register a player you are required to access the club’s online registration form, setup a user account and then register the player. The registration system consists of the following steps:
- Create an account (with Baseball Australia)
- Adding Basic Details (Player information)
- Select your registration product
- Just a few more details
Click this link to go to the Registration ==>>> 2018/19 Tigers Registration Form (Chrome, Firefox or Safari ONLY)
- On the first page “Baseball Australia, please signup” you (as the parent) are creating your login to SportsTG
- As a parent, make sure you select that you are buying for someone else
- For simplicity we recommend that you use one account if you have multiple children playing
- Note that registration is not complete unless online payment has been made. Payment can be made using Paypal or credit card (Amex and Diners club are NOT accepted). The club can no longer accept direct payments of registration fees.
Possible registration system access errors
- If you are having an issue creating an account with Baseball Australia, please try using a different email address
- If you have any issue actually registering and are getting a page saying “system is in maintenance mode”, clear Browser History (especially cookies) and try again
- BA calculates ‘League Age’ in accordance with international Little League guidelines. Players born before 1 September are assigned as one year older & hence the National League Age is one year bigger than you expect.
If you are having any issues with the above registration process, please contact me directly.
Regards Hayden Evans
Mobile: 0434 617 831